Thursday, May 25, 2017

End of year reflection 2017

I learned many things this year. I learned how to use the adobe programs more effectively and how to use cell animation to make a good looking animation. i was able to use rigging in maya and make a working skeleton for a fish. i was able to see that if you are working in a group and you cannot spend enough time with your group or your group does not work well with each other you and your group will not be able to make progress and your work will not be good. i have also learned that if you do not know what words you should use or how you can talk to someone you will miscommunicate and some information will be lost or because of how it was delivered. i had my school hours split an that resulted in me needing to develop better management for my projects so i was able to split my work and determine what i would be able to do and when. I was able to help my group when they hit a slump in our work and even help them out with some of the programs on the more technical side. i still have a slow drive but i am getting more efficient at work and have a good motivation and thirst for knowledge. i need to work on getting into a project and when i work i need to not get sidetracked so that i can continue with good progress. i hope to be able to get a job in this field in the future and maybe do some freelance.

No comments:

Post a Comment